THE ZFF MASTER CLASS 2018
The ZFF MASTER CLASS program takes place within the framework of the 13th Zurich Film Festival.
The package includes:
- Participation in the ZFF MASTER CLASS from October 3 until October 8, 2018.
- Industry accreditation for the 13th Zurich Film Festival.
- First-class accommodation in the vibrant city center.
- Breakfast, lunch, and selected dinners.
- Invitations to numerous events including the glamorous Award Night Afterparty.
- You are an aspiring director, scriptwriter or producer who is interested in practical improvement.
- You have worked on either one feature length film, a number of short films, or a TV/web series that has been internationally recognised.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are in the first 10 years of your professional career in film and/or television.
- Submit a complete application until August 7, 2018.
For any further questions and information please do not hesitate to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application procedure includes two mandatory steps:
1. Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Letter of Motivation with details concerning current activities (max. 2000 characters)
- Curriculum Vitae (including filmography)
- Your most significant Work Sample (sent as Vimeo-Link or via WeTransfer only). Directors and producers are required to send in a complete film from their personal Œuvre. Scriptwriters are asked to send in a treatment or script from a concluded project. Zurich Film Festival guarantees that the work sample is for preview purposes within the selection process only. It will be treated confidentially and not passed along to third parties.
Please find under the heading FAQ the most important points concerning your application.
2. Complete the Application form below.